Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day to Me

Okay, I know it is not your normal Mother's Day celebration but what the hey, it was the Blue Angels. We had a great time and saw some amazing stuff. The only downside and day in the sun. Wait until you see my sunburn....yes I used sunscreen but we were there from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For a girl who never gets in the sun it was a bit much. If I am brave enough I will post a picture of the sunburned Gabrielle.
The flying was so beautiful it was breath-taking. Don't miss a chance if they come to your area...all the pain is worth it. I might even look good with my face as red as my hair.
Thanks sweet Ronnie for a great Mother's Day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: