Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, April 27, 2007

What's the Matter with Blogger?

Almost too many things to count. First it wouldn't recognize that I had an account with Blogger and now it won't let me upload pictures of the few quilting stitches I have gotten done. Don't you just want to throw your computer across the room? I will try again later but no promises....they look good so I wanted to share. Just another of life's little gotcha moments.

No comments: