Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Just When You Thought It was Safe


After moving studio, office and packing for Australia a girl and her rowing machine Posted by Hello

Thought you were going to get rid of me that easy, eh? In my last few days home, I thought I would up-date you on my progress. Also, as you can see, I have replaced the broken camera with a shiny new Sony. It looked so easy in the store...but after a few hours of study and help from Ronnie...ugh!...I always hate to ask...here are the results of my last week home. Oh the exciting life of a contemporary quilt maker...when are my handlers arriving???

1 comment:

Melody Johnson said...

We cannot tell how svelte you are in this pix. Stand up and show it all off! These are great pictures, and to think I was actually in that room.woowoo!

Blog Archive