Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Not Working, It's Ronnie's Birthday remember?

Since I am not working and there isn't an art thought running through the holes in my head...I thought I would show you two of my sons and their children. Chris is currently stationed in Baghdad at Sadr City but is due home in March. He is doing well but this has been the hardest thing he ever put me through...even beyond those wonderful teenage years. Chris is and incredible artist and photographer, but what does he do in the Army...a tanker. Yeah, that makes sense to me. His wife, Jillaine, is a wonderful lady...we are so lucky to have her. She is so thoughtful and kind.....always calls to brighten my day. BTW, Chris' Birthday is tomorrow...28 years old. The girls, of course, are too cute and they have a new sibling on the way...a leave baby....that's number 8.
Craig and Kelly have just been blessed with Collin and Cyrus....can you believe it twins. It hasn't been easy. The boys decided to enter the world at 25 weeks gestation but there is a happy ending. Cyrus is now at home with mom and dad; Collin is on the way. Gaia is now surrounded with brothers.
Craig is my computer guru so everything is at sixes and sevens with anything computer related at my house. Kelly is an amazing woman going through all the problems of the early delivery like a champ. She is also the very talented graphic designer of the packaging of my DVD.
But wait, that's not all, there is still Charles and Christy planning a wedding sometime this year. Will find pictures for later post. And last but not least, Thomas, who is in his second quarter at Baylor Law School at age 21...also picture to follow. So this is the Swain clan growing faster and better. I am about the same age as all my sons, or at least, that's my story and I am sticking to it.
Ronnie finally thought of something he wanted for his birthday. Off to the bookstore..but he can't have the candy also......what does this guy want...everything?

No comments:

Blog Archive