Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

QBL Design Class

Now for the good stuff. We had everything from abstract to stylized....seed pods (be afraid), molecules, desert sand and more. These ladies were so talented I could have just left the room and drank diet coke all day.....or maybe a Cosmo or two. This was one of the most exciting design classes I have had since Asilomar. They each were highly skilled and took to the principles of what we were doing immediately. Some of them ended up with so many designs that they have a series started....but wait there's more. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cosmos, eh??? Now I know what I need to bring to Tahoe.....Actually, what I *should* do is set up a class here for you to teach and have you stay at the condo.....

teri