Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ahem....I'll Take Very Cool

You Are 89% Creative

You are an incredibly creative person. For you, there are no bounds or limits to your creativity.
Your next creation could be something very great... Or at least very cool!
How Creative Are You?

Found this little test and couldn't resist. Wonder what it would take to be 100 % creative....not like I am going to spend any brain cells worrying. I am off to the studio to see if I have fabrics for my new idea....an experiment in monochromatic....and only 89% creative.

5 comments:

Luvkuku said...

Took the test and I'm 80%. Thats more than enough for me; that's enough to give the high highs and the low lows. We'll see what you think in not a week, but 2 weeks.
AJ in AZ

Wil said...

I also got a rating of 89%. This test was fun to do.

Val said...

You're right! There is common blood there without a doubt!

Anonymous said...

Jeez I only got a 73, maybe I should sell my sewing machines and find something else to do..

gabrielle said...

Hi Ladies, Wasn't this a fun test. I thought you might enjoy it. Although, I wouldn't tell anyone to give up their career on the results...lol. Sue, 73 is obviously good enough since I have seen evidence of your excellence on your blog.
These test are just supposed to pump up your ego...I took the IQ test and got a 147....sheesh, we all know that I am no where near that smart...and who cares. If you are happy doing what you are doing then I say @#$% the blasted test.