Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday October 11

This series is a day in the life...a typical day...usually starts at the computer but had orders to get out so computer time had to wait. Trying to come up with interesting ideas for these documentaries is difficult but usually there are several on the same theme so great minds, etc.
Just trying to remember to keep the camera handy is a brain teaser for me but anyway, below are today's series.
Now to the important issue of our weirdness. I think we need to analyze who answered what to each question to see how you become less or more weird....especially since we all have so much free time.....tongue in cheek. There is no way we cannot all be the same weird or are there some normal people lurking on the ring....say it isn't so.
Thanks for all the atta girls about market. Y'all know that I am just obsessing as usual...take it for granted that I will be prepared and polished when the time comes. However, I do think new wardrobe additions are in order, don't you? Exhibit days are Sat, Sun and Mon....which I think requires a new outfitting for each day. Now mind you the new Kate Spade winter purse will go with everything and the Stuart Weitzman boots are good for one day, my favorite Matisse flats with kitten heels and beads should also be a winner but I think one day should be a little higher heel slightly more professional...........all being said to indicate that it is time to hit Nordstrom's shoe department and a few other stores in the mall. Can't I write this off as a business expense?
Oh well, a girl can dream.
Next decision...studio or slug...already feel I have put in some good hours of work but no art. What the heck it's only 1 p.m. my time, let's get to the studio.

No comments:

Blog Archive