Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Creative Spark Update

Just a little housekeeping as the year ends. Due to a couple of cancellations there is still room for two or three students. We will be starting later the week so if any one is interested, just drop me an email with your phone number.

Everything is ready to go for a great class. I have had such a good time working on the exercises. I look forward our time together.

Wila, I have mis-placed your correct email. The first one you gave me is still bouncing. Could you drop me a line again?

BTW, effortlessness seems to be working its magic already. It does help to use it as a mantra. I even have empirical evidence. Yesterday I called my former editor and begged, threw myself on her mercy for a couple of hours of tutorial. She agreed and came over for a couple of hours to get me on track. Thanks to her visit the first issue of Behind the Seams will go into production this week. Ya hoo! and many thanks.

Hoping that the rest of the year follow that same energy. Wishing you a happy, productive and creative New Year!


1 comment:

Terri Stegmiller said...

Happy New Year Gabrielle. Glad to hear that Behind the Seams is coming along and soon. I'd love to join in your class, but alas, I'm so committed already that I just won't have the time this time around. Perhaps if you run it again in the future.