Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hectic Holiday Doings

No photos today again because they are Christmas gifts. Just wanted to check in to let you know how much fun I am not having cleaning this house. It is almost daunting but I know I will be happy when it is done. Of course, the danger of cleaning is I will never be able to find anything because I have put it somewhere that I will be sure to remember. You know, the if I put it here I will be sure to find syndrome.

Along with Christmas cleaning and creating, I am trying to finish all the paper work for next year's gigs. Sending slides, buying tickets....all that fun stuff. Blogging has taken second place but will try to keep up as much as I can.

It finally has decided to be winter in Texas just when I need to get out and ship and again another round of dreaded grocery shopping. Ain't that just the way it goes?

1 comment:

Val said...

I have to do that 'cleaning house' thing soon because Andrew and Mel are coming for Christmas and I haven't seen them for a year or so!As my son he knows I'm a slut but I'd like him to think I'm improving!