Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

One of Those Days

Did you ever have one of those days when you thought you got lots done only to look back and discover you did nothing? Well, that was yesterday for me. I did get two drawings enlarged and some sewing done but not anywhere near what I thought I had accomplished. Lesson: Work enlarges to fit the time allowed. The time allowed is never enough. I need 48 hour days. This 24 hour thing is just way too short. It isn't like I am not doing anything....I am working hard....just never enough. Oh well, today is another day...let's see how little I can accomplish today.
On a brighter note, family pictures posted to brag a little. Don't you just love those twins? They are the cutest little puppies....and Gareth has grown up way too fast.
The only new thing around here is yard guy is putting in a new flower bed in my front yard. Pictures to follow....note I am not doing the work...sheesh, it is hot here. I would do more than glow; I would sweat like a pig.
That's all for now...no great revelations today...maybe more to come later.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

Love the family pics!

And I'm afraid I have those "I've been busy all day so why haven't I gotten more done" days all too often.

Blog Archive