Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, November 30, 2007

For Wil and Christina

To sign up for the class, just drop me a line at: gabrielle@gabrielleswain.com. I will add you to the list and send the reminder out the first week in January. If you would like to pay now, you can call me at 817.485.3781 and we will get you ready to go.
Thanks so much for your interest. We are going to have a great group..

Will have a better post when I get away from the computer. Stay tuned....it is a sad tale.

No comments: