Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Going to See Benjaming Jace

Just a quick note to let you know that I won't be her to philosophize until Monday....whew! I can hear you sighing now. I am on my way south to finally meet the newest member of the Swain clan. Proud grandma pictures to follow on Monday,

Almost forgot thanks for the comments on Simple Still Life....Mary, I also love the mystery of that photo. The star flag is from when Chris was in Iraq....all the familes who have members serving overseas in combat receive that flag. When you lose a family member you get a flag with a gold star....glad my star, isn't.

Val and Debr, I'm with you...the door seems to intrigue me the most. love the lines and the shadow behind the door and outside the door.

Debra, you are right there is too much in the speaker photo....even though I love the shadow.

Off to buy $3 a gallon gas.....

No comments:

Blog Archive