Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sorry, I Couldn't Help Myself

Your Element is Earth

Your power color: yellow

Your energy: balancing

Your season: changing of seasons

Dedicated and responsible, you are a rock to your friends.
You are skilled at working out even the most difficult problems.
Low key and calm, you are happiest when you are around loved ones.
Ambitious and goal oriented, you have long term plans to be successful.

2 comments:

Deb R said...

I tried this test and depending on which way I answered one question, I ended up as either "Earth" or "Fire", which I find kind of funny because astrologically speaking both Fire and Earth are very, very skimpy in my chart! Almost every sign and planet I have going is either Water or Air. Hhhmmm.....

Sarah Ann Smith said...

Oh dear, and you made me do it too, and it appears we are twins......and unlike DebR, I'm a Libra, which means I'm air.... ??? off to read more blogs....

Blog Archive