Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, July 08, 2005

At least, I got one thing right

Big News!....coach potato makes good...tonight I officially passed the million meter mark while rowing...total 1,000,731 meters.....on to the next million.
And for Deb, my apologies about the gel medium. It is airbrush medium; however, the art supply guy (obviously an artist himself) told me that artist use it for water color medium with inks etc. Better be right since I bought the entire supply of Windsor Newton. If you can read the bottle, it even says good for cloth.
Hope this helps...will let you know how my experiments turn out.

1 comment:

Debra said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the million meters...only 608,000 plus a smidge more to row to reach 1000 miles!!

(I go for those simple goals).

Blog Archive