Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Altering the weight at the top

Corrections to top; more to come. Single piece of fabric was just too heavy. 12:59CST
Duh! Just dawned on me that this is upside down from the orientation in the photo of the sketch...been working on the darn thing all day and just now saw it on the blog. Tomorrow Scarlet No wonder the single piece was too heavy. Sometimes my stupidity astounds me This could have been quilted before I would have seen that.Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive