Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thanks Everyone!

Just a quick note before I go to teach Reverse Applique, to thank you all for the comments on my Australia journey. Wish I had time to answer everyone personally but just too committed time-wise....my apologies. After today I have a two day design class...get out the big guns....color, composition, and design. This is such a talented group I know everything will go well.
Anyway, it has been good to stay in touch and have your posts remind me of home. Thank you all so much for taking the time to tour Melbourne with your wandering and devoted blogger. Wish you were here.

No comments:

Blog Archive