Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Irresitable

Y'all know I am a fool for this things.



You have at your command the icicles of the ages.


Add a fortune to your website or
blog, click
here.



This is from Julie at http://www.highfibercontent.blogspot.com

While the message is some what delightful....what the @#$% does it mean? And how and I going to deal with all those icicles?

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I did that one too, but I didn't like mine...something about meeting my doom while dancing the hokey-pokey. :-D

Blog Archive