Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Yahoo...an office

Can you see my smiling face through the computer? Thanks to son Craig we are now a totally wi-fi home....and the office and dining room are as they should be. Still a little tweaking to do in office....need a table to package DVD's on....and some more decoration....and possibily some book shelves....but I can live with this for quite some time. So I am one happy girl after a hard days work.

The big news is son Craig, whose hair is blond and down to his waist, is having his hair cut off today. I promise to document every cut for Kelly so don't be surprised if you see a few pics. Called early this morning and was lucky enough to get him into my stylist...no Mel...not Skye....don't worry.

For the moment, I am sitting in my new room savoring the luxury of being an adult....oops, didn't want that to happen...how about a quiltmaker with an office age unknown.

Sorry for all the mindless balathering lately but feel as if I am going in 15 directions. Sent off the market packet yesterday before the move...will probably be in the booth by the loading docks...but the excitement in setting in. Now to get the quilt shipped for judging by 7 Sept. Along with getting the newest DVD out by 30 Sept.; However, Kelly does the hard work...all I do is burn, label and package...time consuming but not like editing.

Maybe someday soon a deep philosophical thought will cross my mind...right now using all the brain cells I have just to keep up.

No comments:

Blog Archive