Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Guilty Pleasures

After reading how brave everyone on the ring was to post their guilty pleasures, I guess, I too must confess. This will be short but so meaningful to me......I cannot resist fried chicken and cream gravy...that Southern girl thing. Of course, this means hours of rowing and weight training but I do indulge almost every week. Number two and probably the guilt of all time is that I love, adore and find irresitable Stephen Segal movies or anything with all the various martial arts in movies. Somehow these movements are all to graceful for me to avoid. Ruined any hope that you might have thought of me as intellectual or even bright.....but the question was guilty pleasure
Even worse, I love Barry Manilow...Neil Diamond.....Dan Fogelberg and Gordon Lightfoot......now I have stepped over the line....oops, I forgot Hall and Oates. I am a hopelessly mediocore.

3 comments:

Melody Johnson said...

I am GAGGING...OMIGOD

you are soooo brave.

ok I still love you, because you like Michael McDonald too.

Diane Perin said...

I have to confess that I listen to Barry Manilow from time to time...

Debra said...

Dan Fogelburg is not mediocre!!

I love fried chicken too ... even worse I love KFC fried chicken. I do not indulge weekly, though. When Steve heads out of town (10 days in Japan next month), I buy a bucket, stick it in the fridge and just eat from it for the duration. ooops. another guilty pleasure...

Blog Archive