Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Thursday, April 07, 2005


Mary Ann's design

As promised here are the results of some of my fabulous students hard work...more to follow.
They managed to skip homework for tonight since we only have until 11:30 for class tomorrow. They have accomplished so much...I am so excited about all they taught me. Back to my room tonight to finish packing and then flying the friendly skies to DFW tomorrow evening.
I still have to finish my Pilgrim-Roy challenge quilt so it will be take out and pizza for Ronnie all next week. However, after all the inspiration of this week, I am electric to get a needle in my hands. Why is it that teaching always makes me want to get to my own work.....Hmmm?

Hope you have enjoyed the week at Asilomar.....see you back in Texas.Posted by Hello

No comments:

Blog Archive