Things are getting more and more eccentric at Casa de la Swain. Changing styles in my textile work, falling in love again with painting and photography...and then there is the ever illusive quest for continuing creativity through working with Eric Maisel. Still on the road teaching, posting now at the Ragged Cloth Cafe and taking the pledge to keep handmaiden up to date.

Monday, April 25, 2005


Ready to reverse applique veins and stones
Not to make y'all crazy but here we are at 11:20, my time and look how far I have gotten.....woohoo. The color is a little off but you have to consider who is taking the pictures.
Will keep you posted as more is done.
Being in the studio is the best therapy for me. There is nothing like being in the zone....which is where I am returning to immediately. Can you tell I am excited?
Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Gerrie said...

I love getting to see how you work. Keep posting our progress and Thanks!

Gerrie said...

I meant your progress, but heck, I'll take credit whenever I can!!

Lisa said...

So let me get this straight... you HAND applique THEN you cut it apart and insert some reverse applique? Don't you worry about the stitches coming loose where you cut them?
Just wondering...

Blog Archive